Preparation of Amazing Frozen Bread Dough with German Meat
Everyone would often like to prepare the different frozen meat recipes at their home in order to provide such tasty and healthy snack for their guests and family members. When it is boring to taste the usual meat recipe and you want to try something new for your loved ones then you can go for the frozen bread dough with the German meat. It is the usual bread dough baked with the onion, savory beef and the cabbage fillings. Then, it will be frozen for many hours to set all the ingredients and taste it in the evening or for dinner.
All you need to have the following ingredients for the extraordinary preparation process of the frozen bread dough with the German meat.
- 2 loaves or 1 pound – thawed frozen bread dough
- 1 pound – ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp – salt
- 1 1/2 tsp – lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp – Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small head chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
The prior preparation time for this frozen bread dough will take up to 15 minutes and the cooking process will be about 45 minutes. Within one hour, you can prepare the tasty and healthy frozen bread dough with the German meat.
Directions to prepare:
- In the first step, you have to sauté onion, beef, garlic, lemon pepper and salt in the larger skillet over the medium-high heat until the beef is getting brownish color.
- Then, you have to add the cabbage, caraway seeds and Worcestershire sauce. You should cook this mixture until the cabbage is limp and drain liquid from the mixture.
- In the next step, you should preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 175 degree C.
- On the lightly floured board, you have to roll each frozen bread doughs into 12 inch circle and then cut the circle into 6 wedges. Then, you can add the beef/cabbage filling onto the center part of the dough piece and divide it equally.
- Once you have prepared all the dough pieces with the beef/cabbage stuffing, you can place all of them in the baking pan to bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until it gets golden brown color.
Now, the tasty and healthy frozen bread dough with the German meat is ready to serve. You can serve it hot immediately once you have taken it out from the oven or you can also wrap it for your convenience. If you want to store the doughs and eat later then you can also freeze them for your dinner. While eating, you can remove it from the freezer and heat it in the oven to serve hot. Some of the people would also like to taste this dough recipe with the cabbage/meat stuffing with the cooling. So, you can also freeze it and serve cool doughs to have the different eating experience.