10 Simple Rules of Indian Diet Chart for Weight Loss
Food is the main source of energy to the body. Food benefits the body in all the ways but the same food can cause health issues if it is taken improperly. Actually people should learn a lot about right and wrong foods. As far as Indian foods are considered, they are delicious. People from different parts of the world love to eat Indian food. Most of the Indian foods are healthy and some are not. Indian Diet Chart for Weight Loss are rich in flavor and ingredients but if you don’t take proper foods you will end up in weight gain.
Weight gain is one of the major issues these days that most of the people have been suffering from. People follow different ways to lose weight but unless they concentrate on foods they will not be able to lose weight. Weight loss is possible only through proper dieting and workouts. You don’t have to follow heavy dieting, just go with simple dieting plan and basic work outs.
Few successful diet plans
South Beach Diet
- It is a most popular diet for weight loss and is considered as effective all over the world.
- It is a tested and tried method but will be advised by Doctor only.
- Safe diet to follow
- You will get weight loss results in 14 days of time
- Diminishes food cravings
- You don’t have to cut delicious low calorie foods
- A life-long weight loss plan
- Cut the carbs so that body will start to use the fat contents to energize the body.
- Due to cutting the carbs and utilization of fats by your body you will lose weight
- Body will release ketone to supply energy
- Eat like the cave men is the mantra of Paleo diet
- Don’t have to cut calories but add high fiber and high protein foods to lose weight
- Fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and chicken and other healthy fat items should be added in meals
Foods to avoid for weight loss
- Refined oil
- Processed foods of any form
- Dairy food items
Indian Diet Chart for Weight Loss
- Breakfast – 2 Eggs, low fat cheese, multi grain bread toast. 2-3 Idlis
- Lunch – 1 Plate rice, 2 Roti, 1/2 cup vegetables, 1 cup dal. Chicken curry, 1 Cup boiled rice with ½ cup vegetables
- Dinner – 1 Roti but don’t use ghee, 1 Cup dal, ½ cup vegetable curry and salad 1 bowl
- Snacks – yogurt, sprouts, fresh juices, almonds, walnuts, water melon and peas.
10 rules of diet chart for weight loss
Don’t forget to follow the given rules; it is not impossible to do.
- Increase the intake of foods and vegetables.
- Reduce the consumptions of stimulants
- Don’t avoid Breakfast
- Drink water as much as
- Have intervals between the meals
- Don’t allow you to starve
- Take your meal early especially the early meal
- Minimize the calorie intake
- Remove the fat contents from your food
- Eat healthy snacks only